We are pleased you to send he July 2019 issue of World Energy Inside, the newsletter for members, giving you an exclusive briefing from your global network.
In this jam-packed edition we give you key highlights on the World Energy Congress preparations including:
- The 24th World Energy Congress: Video message from Christoph Frei
- New Insights Brief! Energy Infrastructure: Affordability Enabler or Decarbonisation Constraint?
- EY collaborates with the World Energy Council for innovation in energy
- Webinar on Existing Energy Infrastructure hosted by the World Energy Council
- 8 questions about the future of energy with Nuno Silva, Chair of the Council’s Future Energy Leaders
- AEMC joins as a Direct Member to the World Energy Council
- Christoph Frei addresses Parliament in Westminster Abbey
- Latest news from our members in Romania, France and Austria
This is your newsletter. How can you best tell your story to the rest of the world? If you would like to share your news about a World Energy Council activity such as an event, a new report or an insight in your country, please send stories to Natalie Vinters, Associate Director, Global Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you will enjoy reading the July issue where stories can be downloaded by simply clicking the “Read more” buttons. We encourage you to share World Energy Inside with your members/communities.
Enjoy reading the latest issue of World Energy Inside!